Why is a Rollover Test Important?
- Test Emergency Response Teams
- Test emergency disconnects
- Test emergency equipment performance
- Test environmental equipment
1. Fire & Emergency Personnel
2. Building Evacuation Procedure
3. Necessary Maint./Electrical Personnel
Provides Information on System Performance
1. Generator in Actual/Full Simulation
2. Solar Panel Disconnect
3. Building Fire Pump Controls Output
4. Elevator Electrical Systems and Operation
5. HVAC Chillers and Units/Boilers
6. Emergency Disconnect and Electrical Panels.
7. Other Associated Equipment
Failure to test annually could result in shorter lifespan, higher repair cost, fires, loss of revenue, loss of life and/or equipment failure at critical time of crisis.