We use infrared camera equipment to get accurate apparent temperatures:
The following conditions will yield inaccurate apparent body temperature readings if your equipment does not compensate for the following:
- Humidity – Moisture in the air
- Emissivity – your skin’s ability to emit heat
- Temperature – the current temperature in the area
- Reflective Temperature – heat emitted from an outside source.
- Wind – Heat lost, due to air flow
***Spot/Skin Temperature meters are inaccurate because they do not target the tear ducts of the eye***
- Bedside scans
- Better protection for your Loved Ones and Care Givers.
- Real-time accurate Apparent temperature monitoring.
- Trend scans for comparison to see if there is a A-typical carrier in the home
- Trend scanning every 14 days to keep your center safe
We offer consultation services. Please call for a consultation/walk through to see how we can help you. We have other solutions for: Bus transit, Trains, small boutiques, large stores
See Attached Sample scan