US Infrared Inspections, Llc. Is a seasoned team of expert thermographers with continued training and required demonstration abilities in the thermal imaging industry. We are strategically located and capable to dispatch technicians to any region in the continental USA and territories.
We use the following IR equipment for perform a range of diagnostic imaging and reviews.
Flir C5, Flir E40bxx, Flir E40, Flir E50, Flir E8, Flir T620, Flir T660, Flir T1000, Flir E96, Drone Systems.
Our experience includes but not limited to:
- Master Electricians with up to 40+ years’ experience
- Level II and Level III ITC Certified Thermographer Teams
- 17 years of Utility and Hi Voltage experience
- 17 + Years of High Voltage Motors experience
- 17 + Years Building Envelop
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors member
- Registering: ISO 9000, Infraspection Institute
- Member: United Infrared Inspections.
NOTABLE PAST PERFORMANCE:
Building Envelop and/or Roof: –Brewster Hill, Military building at Fort Sam TX, Quantico VA, Fort Meade MD, World Bank Complex, Washington DC, >2500 Residential (electrical, Building, Roof), CMC Management, Beacon Communities, RAM USA, Colbert Roofing.
Electrical: Virginia Carolina Forest Products (>500 Units), Specialty Coat 200+ Units, Sister Lumber (150 Units) MGM, Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas, Mariotte Corp (multiple locations), Fairfield Hill Communities (national), Under Armor (factory & Corp), FedEx Ground Facility.
Generation: Eugene Water & Electric Board (entire system >1000 Units.
R&D: LPGP (Motor Core Testing)
Notable Negotiations In Progress: Old Castle Concrete (300+ Units), The Donahoe Companies, Xmark, West Penn Wire, New Orleans Water Board, Equimax Management, C&B Lumber, Ball Lumber, Pepsico, Neff Lumber, Swanson Industries, Dennison Industries, Bethesda Place, WMATA.